Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Schedule Update

Two adjustments to my teaching schedule have been made. At Gold's, the Saturday yoga classes are unconfirmed at this time. When the Schedule is available, I'll post more. At Powell, I will NOT be teaching the Friday 10:15 AM class. Leslie is hiring a new yoga teacher who will be taking over most morning classes (land only -I'll still be teaching water yoga) at Powell, including the Friday 10:15 AM class. I don't know when she starts, but check out her classes! Below is my confirmed schedule as of today's date.

Gold's Gym
Tuesday and Thursday 4:00 Pm - Gentle Yoga

Powell Wellness Center
Monday and Wednesday 10:15 AM - Yoga H20 (water yoga)
Monday and Wednesday 6:30 PM - Yoga (land)

Germanna Community College - GCAT (Culpeper)
Tuesday and Thursday 12:00 - 1:15 - PED 109 Yoga
Office hours - Tuesday and Thursday 11:30 - 12:00

No comments:

Post a Comment