Sunday, January 20, 2013

Review: Captive in the Dark


Captive in the Dark
Captive in the Dark by C.J. Roberts

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



A well-written page turner that kept me up all night. There were times I had to close my eyes and take a deep breath, but I kept reading. I couldn't help myself. The story captured me to my fascinated horror. The effects this story had disturbed me, but I still couldn't put it down. Imagine one of your greatest nightmares peopled with intriguing characters and interwoven with erotica and you become captive in the dark. But be prepared to question who you thought you were along with Caleb and Livvie. This is certainly not for everyone and definitely for the over 18 crowd. Highly recommended to the open-minded, the dangerously curious and introspective.

Warning: For mature audiences only. Graphic sex and violence. Psychologically disturbing



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment