Tuesday, April 09, 2013

It's My Birthday!

Available on Amazon
It's my birthday! Yay!  And to celebrate I'm kicking off a blog tour of my debut novel Enlightened: A Tale of Love and Light with Lady Amber's Blog tours.  Download your copy today and I'll let you in on a little secret:  you won't have to wait too long for the sequel, Samaskaras.  It will be available next month. Woo hoo!!!!

Lady Amber's Tours
Join me and Lady Amber as I tour with Enlightened over the next 30 days.  Read reviews and interviews by book bloggers and guest posts by yours truly, as well as tantalizing excerpts from the book itself.

Hop on over to today's stop at Free Ebooks and Those Responsible For Them.






Here's the schedule:


4/9   Free Ebooks and Those Responsible For Them
5/9
Books and their Wordly Realm

No comments:

Post a Comment