Thursday, April 11, 2013

Review: Easy Bake Coven


Easy Bake Coven
Easy Bake Coven by Liz Schulte

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Liz Schulte has hit another homeroom with this series. I love that I get to visit with the Abyss in a new way and that characters from the Guardian series make appearances, some more than others. Should you read it? If you love paranormal romance, urban fantasy, and Schulte's Guardian series, you will definitely enjoy this book.

I'm not going to give a synopsis; you can read the book description for that. What I will say is that I enjoyed the twisty plot, the love interest(s), and the sex. Hot elf sex is hard to beat. I am not sure how I feel about our heroine, but she is likable, if somewhat indecisive. But she has very good reason to be. Everything she's ever known is about to be blown out of the water and that's going to affect anyone's decision making abilities.

You will not be disappointed by a Liz Schulte story.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment