Monday, January 20, 2014

Sunday Night Fiction Club Premiere or Why am I Hungover Today?

Buddy Gott and I had so much fun last night live-streaming our first Sunday Night Fiction Club episode:  Good and Bad Movie Adaptations.

Every Sunday night at 10 PM EST we will be bringing you more fiction fun and we would love to have you join the club.


Last night's topic was so huge, it was impossible to go into depth on any of the movies, so we would love to hear from you on your favorite book to movie adaptations, or even the ones you love to hate.  Make comments on the YouTube video or here on my blog or you can tweet me @melissalummis.

You can also like my fanpage on Facebook or tumble with me on my tumblr blog.

I know Buddy would love to hear from you, as well, so tweet him @BuddyGott, friend him on FaceBook, and check out his blog, too.

And I'll let you decide why I have a smidgen of a hangover this morning. ;-)

OH! And I remembered the name of the song I was talking about, in the Twilight movie?

 Supermassive Black Hole by Muse.


If you enjoyed the show, would you share it?  Maybe even subscribe?  We'd love to have you come along for the ride.

Next week we will be talking Sick Day Reads and Movies.  Which books do YOU like to read when you're sick in bed? Which movies do you watch over and over when you need a little comfort?  Why? Comment below and we will do our best to work your idea into the show.

As soon as we have the link for next Sunday's show, I will share it here and tweet it about.

Much love and light, y'all.  And good reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment