Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Focus on Friendship: Kellie

I've decided that I have the most amazing friends in the world and I need to celebrate each and every one of them.  Yeah, I'm biased, but come on.  If you're not thinking exactly that about your circle of friends, then maybe you need to get some new friends.  Just sayin'.

And I thought maybe others should know about these amazing people in my life, too. I'd love to have a big party and invite all of you and introduce you all, but that's going to take some planning, so in the meantime, why don't I start one at a time right here on my blog?

To begin, I'd like to introduce you to my friend, Kellie. We have been friends for a long time, going on eight years, now.  She is one of the rare people that I can say anything to and she is never offended.  If you don't have a friend like that, you need one.  Seriously.

She also happens to be my personal trainer.  I hired her when she started her own business and because I knew she wouldn't let me get away with making excuses.  When I need my ass kicked, she's there to make me pick up those heavier weights or make me think about what I'm choosing to put in my mouth.

But the thing I wanted you to know most about Kellie is that she is a survivor and a winner.  She's been through the wringer, but has come out the other side better and stronger for it.  I am constantly amazed at how she has transformed her life...and her body, by the way.

The picture on the right is of her winning 2nd place in a Fitness competition.  She worked extremely hard for that achievement and she continues to work hard on all areas of her life:  family, work, fitness, and spirit.

I am proud to call Kellie my friend and one of my soul tribe, and you can see what Kellie's up to next on:

Her blog:  Kellie Complete Health
Twitter:  @kcompletehealth
Facebook:  Kellie Complete Health

Have you told a friend how much they mean to you, lately?  Make a list and get to it.  You're lucky to have them in your life.

Love and light, y'all.


No comments:

Post a Comment