Thursday, May 01, 2014

The First Episode of the Walking on My Road Walkcast

I am fascinated with these walking vlogs and podcasts.  I first heard about this phenomenon from my co-host and friend, Buddy Gott. He told me about the Walking Dave, a podcast by David Wright that he started to motivate himself to get in shape.  Then Buddy decided to do his the Walking Buddy, then I heard about The Walking Rob and before I knew it Buddy's beautiful girlfriend L.M. Stull had uploaded hers.  I watched them all and decided to give a shot.

The problem is I am a yoga teacher and former personal trainer and fitness instructor.  I spent 13 years in the industry and hundreds of hours taking courses, reading research on fitness and studying how the body works, attending mind/body conferences, etc. etc. etc. And I am currently pursuing my 1000-hour Therapeutic Yoga certificate. Yes, you read that right--one thousand hours.  I know. smh.  I can't help myself.  And I can't help talking about wellness while I'm filming a walking vlog.  I can't.  I tried to talk about other things, but I couldn't.  I just couldn't, man. *sobs*

So...I'm going with it.  I hope that my ramblings are helpful, interesting, or at least entertaining and that you come back for more.  Check out and tell me what you think.  If you do your own walking podcast or vlog, post a link. Let's link up!

5 comments:

  1. That was most enjoyable.
    Quite relaxing, affirming, and informative.
    You can bet I'll be watching your other episodes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mgon! I am digging the walkcasts...even if I do tend to prattle on. :-)

      Delete
  2. So nice, Peacepipe! Makes me miss you and Prof and My Road! A visit to Culpepper this year is a must! Love, Flutterby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Yes! Yes! We must visit each other this year. No excuses. :-)

      Delete
  3. This is good fun!

    ReplyDelete