Friday, October 16, 2015

Does this Book Make Me Look Fat?


Because I'm always waxing editorial style, I'm excited to share my latest editorializing in Literary
Addicts Magazine this month: Does this Book Make Me Look Fat?

Check out this month's issue here: Literary Addicts Magazine October 2015

As an avid romance reader since the tender age of 13 and the mother of a thirteen-year-old, I'm curious about body image in romance and books in general. Does it have an impact on young women? Do we grow up thinking that in order to find the love of our lives, we have to be physically "perfect"? I explore this further in the article.

And don't forget to take part in the survey at the end of the article. We'll be publishing the results next month.

Thank you to the staff at Literary Addicts for including me in the October 2015 edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment