Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Paranormal Love Wednesdays - VooDoo Sneak Peek

Paranormal Love Wednesdays Blog Hop - January 13th
Welcome to the Paranormal Love Blog Hop!

Check out the excerpt from my soon-to-be-released novella, VooDoo, #8 in the Little Flame series.

Then click on Paranormal Love Wednesdays to check out all the other great paranormal links.

Pre-order your copy of VooDoo on Amazon

Release Date: January 28, 2016

Description:
Livia’s back, and this time it's personal. 

Most of the time the dead stay dead, so why can't Max's psychotic mother? There’s nothing she wouldn’t do to protect Max even if it means destroying everything he cares about in the process. Including me. 

Call me crazy, but I don’t have time to make nice with my boyfriend’s mother when I still have a killer to find before time runs out for Dee. But the devastation in her wake leaves me no choice—it’s time to banish this bitch back to where she belongs. 


Excerpt:
When you love someone, you’re supposed to hold on and never let go, right? And if you do walk away, well, then you must not really have loved them. At least, that’s the prevailing poignant meme wisdom on Tumblr—love and life summed up with clever words shaped in artsy fonts. Yeah, right. Anyone over thirty knows better.
Standing in the middle of the swankiest hotel suite in New Orleans, staring out the huge plate glass windows at the sparkling nightscape, I wondered if the sour aftertaste on my tongue was from the jambalaya we’d had for dinner or something else.
“I’m not done with you, Fiamette!” Greg yelled.
Most definitely something else.
“Well I’m done with you,” I muttered as I turned to leave.
“Hey, enough with the shouting. We get it. You’re pissed, Greg,” Max grumbled.
Max plucked the eight ball from the pool table, rolled it in his hand as if looking for something, then flung it across the green felt with a flick of his wrist. It banged into the remaining balls, and they scattered in all directions like cartoon mice running for their hidey holes.
I pivoted to face Greg. “Stick a pin in it. I have something to take care of.”  I seriously needed to deal with the nasty spirit trying to possess me.

“No, we’re going to hash this out. Now.” Greg took a looming step toward me.


Now click on Paranormal Love Wednesdays to check out all the other great paranormal links.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining the hop today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's surrounded by nasty spirits, one of them in human form.

    ReplyDelete