Sunday, June 19, 2016

New Website and Ch-ch-ch-changes...

Hello to all the peaceful warriors and truth seekers who have been loyal followers of my blog. It's been over two months since I posted anything on this blog and that's way too long.

It's not because I don't have anything to say or that I'm done with this blog. It's because I am renovating this blogger site, as well as finalizing my official Author Melissa Lummis website. When you're done reading this, go check it out. I'll put a link at the end of this post.

While I was getting my official Author site up and running, I was trying to figure out if I wanted to keep this space going as something separatee or go ahead and blog on the new Wordpress site. For now, I've decided to blog over here, although I will be posting things over on the offical website as well.

Here's where I have a loyal following and here is where I shall continue to pontificate, at least for the now. If or when I decided to take all this blathering over to the new site, I promise I will send you a notice and have a way for you to subscribe to the new blog. I want to make that kind of transition seamless for you, and since I'm not ready to do that right now, I'll hold off.

In the meantime, keep an eye out for future posts. I have many things I've been contemplating and can't wait to share. I'll also be doing some renovations and repairs here, especially repairing permalinks to the series I was working on so you can find them, again.

Please excuse the mess, the dead links, and dust as I do some repairs and clean up this joint.

Oh, and as promised, here's my new Author website. www.melissalummis.com 

Namaste y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment